Medical Devices — Endoscopic, Laparoscopic Instruments and Cannulas
The only precision metal component supplier you need for complex parts and assemblies made to critical ISO medical standards
Top medical instrument OEM’s demand precision performance and expect uncompromising quality. Economy Spring & Stamping has a proven history of producing precision metal components for medical instruments and devices. Our capabilities include laser cut tubular structures for laparoscopic/endoscopic devices, orthopedic instruments, precision surgical robotic components, hypodermic tubes for cannulas, plus springs, wire forms and electronic contacts. The processes used to manufacture these parts meet rigid toxicology standards demanded by the largest medical OEM’s.
We work with your R&D team beginning with the initial product development cycle, assist with aligning manufacturing commercialization (rapid prototyping, technical design support to assembly), all the way through component processing and testing. We also offer light assembly and packaging in our Class 8, ISO 100,000 clean room.
Our comprehensive engineering expertise covers an extensive range of medical grade alloys that meet ASTM, AMS and ISO standards. As an ISO-9001 and ISO-13485 compliant supplier, our components and processes meet global medical device standards. And because metrology capability supports product quality and consistency, Economy Spring & Stamping continually expands its data collection capabilities and measurement systems. This investment helps ensure OEM design requirements are met and validation protocols are supported for FDA requirements.
Economy Spring & Stamping is a strategic supplier to the largest medical OEMs and contract manufacturers in the world. With global recognition for capabilities and quality, Economy Spring & Stamping is the only manufacturer you need for complex metal components made to medical ISO standards.
- Surgical staples and sharps
- Laparoscopic device hardware
- Endoscopic device hardware
- Medical hypodermic cannulas
- Catheter guide wires
- Orthopedic devices
- CNC coiling and wireforming: wire diameters from 0.0015 to 0.162 inches
- Micro-forming expertise for springs, stampings, implants and needles
- Stamping and fourslide: flat material thicknesses from 0.001 to 0.312 inches
- Laser CNC Swiss technology for machining, welding and ablation
- Consolidation of excess suppliers and reduce number of locations to validate
- ISO 8, Class 100,000 clean room
- Easier regulatory reporting: Assemblies leave Economy Spring & Stamping as complete and ready to use. The device listings can be reported as needed directly to the FDA to support device submission
- In-process inspections and “dock to stock” shipments with advanced metrology and reporting to support commercialization efforts
Economy Spring & Stamping