High-quality, custom-tipped needles for critical applications
When it comes to sharps and needles for critical medical applications, the insertion force has to be perfect. That’s why it’s important to partner with a company that specializes in custom-tipped needle geometries to meet the penetration requirements for the intended procedure.
Complex geometries with multiple facets are no problem. We can cut and grind many different planes on needles up to 16 inches in length. And, each needle design gets tested and experimented until it meets your exact force requirements.
Depending on the design, workpieces go through CNC grinders that quickly turn around finely cut parts, and ECG grinders that can handle a variety of difficult to cut materials, without burrs or heat-induced imperfections. And, these efficient ECG grinders can manipulate up to 200 needles in one pass. That makes Economy Spring the ideal partner to tackle any difficult sharpening or grinding challenge.
- Custom-tipped needles to precise penetration forces
- Surgical sharps for specialty needle applications
- Adding slots, planes, ground-points, side ports or features into a needle
- ISO 9001 and ISO 13485
- ISO 8, Class 100,000 Clean Room
- FDA Registered
- ITAR Certified
- NESMA (New England Scientific Manufacturers Association)
- SMI (Spring Manufacturers Institute)
- CNC grinders
- ECG grinding
Economy Spring & Stamping